Governor Ron DeSantis is planning to open Florida for the state of business. This Monday, DeSantis announced a “Re-Open Florida Task Force.” The Stay-at-home order is ending on April 30. As a result, 24K Beauty Bar Orlando is reopening on April 30, 2020.
COVID-19 & 24K Beauty Bar Orlando
It’s a pleasure to announce that 24K Beauty Bar Orlando is going to be back open for business on April 30, 2020. It’s been a long few months for all Americans in quarantine. Now, businesses such as salons will be open during regular hours. Now is the time to freshen up if you haven’t done so in awhile. Personal grooming is a part of self-care, which is essential for your well-being. After many months of isolation and stress, you deserve to take care of yourself. 24K Beauty Bar Orlando is here to provide you with your salon needs.
Salon and Barber Services at 24K Beauty Bar Orlando
24K Beauty Bar is a premier hair salon in East Orlando. We are a beauty bar that offers the highest quality services to our customers. We provide hair services to men, women and children(Age 1-12). Women’s haircuts start at $40, men’s haircuts start at $25-40 and children’s cuts are between $25-$25. Hair color services include single process color, partial foil, full foil and balayage. 24K Beauty Bar Orlando also provides chemical treatments and deep conditioning treatments as well as styling services. Additionally, 24K Beauty Bar is one of the few Orlando salons that offers Olaplex Treatments.
The Best Orlando Nail Salon
24K Beauty Bar is adding a new service to it’s menu: nails. We have found some of the best nail techs and nail artists in the area to open with us at our opening. 24K Beauty Bar Orlando is the place for manicures, pedicures, gel manicures, acrylics and fills.
Our Newly Renovated Salon
The 24K Beauty Bar Orlando salon has recently undergone a huge renovation since it’s changed owners. We have brand new hair salon stations, mirrors, décor, and flooring. When you step into 24K Beauty Bar Orlando, look forward to a luxurious salon experience. You can expect the highest quality, cutting-edge service within a beautifully crafted salon atmosphere. Our salon is located on East Colonial Drive in the East Orlando/Waterford Lakes area. It is conveniently located near UCF, Valencia College East Campus, Holiday Inn Orlando East – UCF, Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Orlando East UCF Area and Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area.
Now that quarantine orders are being lifted, events will start to become more common. This means that there will be more events such as weddings, proms, and graduations. You are definitely going to want to be well-coiffed for your next big event. 24K Beauty Bar Orlando offers professional hair, barber, and nail services.
Orlando Bridal Salon Services
When it comes to your wedding day, you’ll want professionals to handle your hair. Florida is hot and humid – even in the fall months. A professional will be able to give you a style or updo that will be able to last throughout the day. Also, you’ll have many details to stress about on your wedding day. Your hair shouldn’t be one of them! Here are some Do’s and Don’ts to brides from our hair professionals:
- Don’t get a last-minute dye job – Switching up your hair color days before your wedding can a hassle. If you are looking to switch up your hair color or get a touch-up, do it a week or a few weeks prior instead.
- Don’t Rush your Glam Team – It’s normal to feel stressed on the day of your wedding and even be a bit of a bridezilla. However, you don’t want stylists to do a rush job. They need time to have hair and makeup set – especially in humidity.
- Don’t get a last-minute haircut – It can take some time to get used to a new cut. Also, Hair doesn’t always hang well the day after a cut.
- Do Be bold and try something different – There are so many exciting bridal hair trends for 2020. You can go with a sleek center part or short textured hair. Braided styles and updos are also popular as seen on Pinterest.
Orlando Prom Salon Services
Many Prom and graduation ceremonies are postponed throughout America. However, for Seminole County, 2020 seniors will have prom and graduation in June. Rescheduled activities are set for June or July if CDC social distancing guidelines have been lifted. Prom and graduation are milestones for every young adult in their lifetimes. If you do get the chance to go to prom, you’ll want to make the most of it. These are a few things to keep in mind before you book your hair appointment for prom:
- Do wear a button-down shirt – Wear a button-down or zip-up top the day of your appointment. A pullover can mess up your hair and makeup.
- Do bring a photo of your dress – Show your stylist a photo of your dress so that you can both choose a look that goes with it.
- Don’t change up your hair the day before – Don’t color or cut your hair too close to your prom date. Ideally, you don’t want to go too drastic.
- Do carry bobby pins and hair spray in your purse – These will come in handle for any emergencies.
We Are Looking Forward To Seeing You On April 30th, 2020
24K Beauty Bar Orlando is reopening on April 30, 2020, is proud to announce that they are reopening on April 30th, 2020. Our salon will be open during our regular hours. Sunday – Monday from 10 AM – 4 PM and Tuesday-Saturday from 10 AM – 7 PM.
Need a new look or a little self-care? Contact 24k Beauty Bar today to schedule your appointment! 24k Beauty Bar of Orlando is a full-service salon and spa. We offer the best barbershop treatment at a salon, East Orlando. We are located right in East Orlando at 12014 East Colonial Drive #160 Orlando, FL 32826. For more questions about our services give us a call at 407-237-9648.